Monday, October 24, 2011

If You Don't Know, Now You Know..

well if you haven't grasped the fact that I'm making a career out of my music yet then you're just an idiot. I wanna thank all my supporters and fans tho forreal, like I never saw my shit getting over a thousand plays but now I'm close to fucking 2k. that shit cray. Anyways I just wanted to get ya'll amped for the material I have coming in the future.

This Thursday, October 27th I'm dropping another freestyle.
Every 100 plays I get on soundcloud I'ma drop a new song.
My Prom Night Mixtape has been retitled, and reconfigured and will now be called Old Notebooks. The date for that is TBA, just tryna finish it up and master it..
I'm dropping a NEW MIXTAPE in January titled Hopes&Needs.
After that, I'm gonna get some shows, so if you want me to perform at your venue contact me on twitter @NoGoliath or at espnfanatic251@gmail.com
Sometime around March or April I'm gonna release a single on iTunes.
Besides that shit, don't forget to go download Senior Year 1st and 2nd semesters and always look at www.soundcloud.com/avidariz and on here for new songs.

l=l

-rizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment