Monday, May 3, 2010

Text Message

I sent this to a friend, venting.. maybe you can relate.

I used to have it all
At the top but whats up must fall
Why does it gotta happen so soon
I swear ima move so smooth under this full moon
But I'll go outside and see nothing in the night sky
Thinkin' damn this tonight I might die
So where did all these thoughts come from I was once so strong
But that was before they all turned their back and its all so wrong
I guess it's been awhile since something came along
But I guess its right here
Theres no putting away thoughts I might fear
Don't cry though is that a slight tear?
See I used to have it all you could say I was everything
Like they all wanted to hear my rap, and hear me sing
but the deals were failed to be completed
feeling so defeated
Even though I'm so uncompeted
Ugh, honestly I'm honored to be with you day in and day out
I just wish it was all more but till then good day and I'm out


No comments:

Post a Comment